A DAY OUT OF TIME (7/25/17)
Location: Oscar Scherer State Park
1843 S Tamiami Trail, Osprey, FL 34229
Park at the Nature Center in front of the lake.
As this is a work day for many, schedule is as follows:
- 5 – 6 pm: Potluck picnic dinner. (optional)
- 6 pm: Arrive, meet & greet
- 6:30 pm: Opening Circle, Activities begin and continue till sundown. The park closes at 8:30.
Theme: Synchronicity as a Blueprint for Daily Living: Your Life is your Work of Art. Creating the Masterpiece.
GALACTIC NEW YEAR (7/26/17)
The Bay Preserve at Osprey
400 Palmetto Avenue, Osprey FL 34229
6:15 am: Arrive. Walk down to the dock.
6:30 SHARP: Ceremony begins.
Sunrise Ceremony to welcome in
Yellow Crystal Seed Year.
Synchrogalactic Yoga practice on the wildlife observation deck overlooking Little Sarasota Bay. Greet Kinich Ahau, the Solar Consciouness as it rises into the new spin. Deepen alignment, celebrate life.
NOTE: The Bay Preserve is adjoining Spanish Point. Follow signs for Sarasota Crew.
- Out of town visitors looking for accommodation are invited to check Airbnb.com or Homeaway.com. Enter the locations Osprey or Nokomis for something close by. We are about 30 minutes south of Sarasota.
- Please note that the Tuesday and Wednesday events are at two different locations. (2.7 miles apart)
- Both events are FREE to attend, however, Oscar Scherer State Park does charge $5 per vehicle entry fee.
- Carpooling is encouraged. The Pacal Votan shirts will be available for sale! Delia Skye will ring the Tones.
- Event facilitated by Galactic Monkey Juliet Mathison. LifeSpectrumInstitute.com/events (770) 465-6294